A thank you to The Geekoutlet for nominating me.
“Reality is wrong, dreams are for real”. – 2Pac
- List seven dreams. (They can be personal or website related.)
- Nominate seven other bloggers/authors/dogs for this award and notify them
- Graduate university first and foremost. Unless of course I become insanely rich within the next two years, I’ll be finishing my biomedical sciences degree and preparing myself for pharmacy school. Then again, if I do become rich I’ll at the very least get my bachelor’s.
- Become a science communicator. Technically, I consider myself a scientist already, but I guess I don’t have anything (the degree) to help when it comes to credibility. Since my major has me taking science and math classes, by the time I am finished I should have at the very least rudimentary knowledge on things such as pharmacology, health and safety, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, biology, physics, anatomy and physiology, chemistry etc. I’m honestly happy I picked the degree I did. I’m not the most erudite person when it comes to science or math, but those were two subjects I had high interest and curiosity in. I still have my notes saved from some of my college classes so if I forget something I could always go back to them because like I said, I really like math and science and I don’t want to forget what I’ve learned.
- Become a published writer. Again, technically I’m a writer at this very moment, but none of my work has been published so far. I don’t plan and don’t want the play Love Conquers All Sins to be published because in previous posts before I even posted the first scene, I stated the play contains a character I’m using for the main female lead. Any future work I release is fair game though.
- Become rich. Mostly so my mom doesn’t have to work another day for the rest of her life and she deserves every thing this world has to offer. I’ve explained why I want to be rich, there’s so many things I want to do, but money sure is an obstacle. I’d love to take my friends to Disneyland Resort Paris one day! This brings me to my next dream.
- Travel Asia. I’ve been to many countries in Europe, but I never set foot in Asia (Turkey doesn’t count). What a shame because Asia is home to a lot of countries I have an interest in such as South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, India, Cambodia and The Philippines.
- Become a better artist. If I was as good at drawing as I was at writing then I would be as good at drawing as I was at writing (lol). Seriously though, I would’ve loved to have illustrated every scene in my play and do my character designs, but it’s frustrating when the only thing I’m good at drawing is Tails!
- Buy a two story house somewhere overseas and have my own entertainment room/man cave. Until I moved to Germany I always lived in two story houses. Augusta, Georgia, two story house. West Point, New York, two story house. I do have a thing for houses with stairs so owning one would be a dream come true! It wouldn’t be complete though without an entertainment room. It would be a haven full of anime, video games, movies, music, books and magazines, posters and other merchandise I’ve collected throughout the years.